Thursday, December 27, 2007

Twelve Days of Seabridge

E-mail readers, click on "Twelve Days of Seabridge" above for full story.

(With apologies to Andy Schmidt...)

If you haven't yet checked out the Greetings From Huntington Beach blog, you might like to do so. I find it to be an interesting source of news and opinion about what's going on in our city overall.

I noticed they are running a feature based on the "Twelve Days of Christmas". I liked the concept so much, I thought I might try it here. OK, I'm three days late, but I've already caught up today. Furthermore, I haven't worked out all the "gifts" yet, so I welcome your ideas for the days remaining. Enjoy!

On the third day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Three crazy creatures
Two cool dogs
And a rainbow over Seabridge.

Happy Holidays!

Return to The Bridge home page.

No comments: