Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The 'Bridge


E-mail readers, click on "The 'Bridge" title above to read the full story.

Today marks a transition point as the Seabridge Journal becomes The Bridge. I used this title on a project I recently worked on, and it struck me as a great metaphor for what I'm trying to do with this blog. Hopefully this website is one of several bridges to connect neighbors, improve communication and foster a sense of community at Seabridge. I also like the word play involved as it gives our community a casual nickname that reflects the relaxed feel of the place.

In keeping with that spirit of building bridges, I'd like to ask again that if you enjoy what you read here, please make sure that your neighbors know about The Bridge and that they sign up on the right for e-mail notification of new posts. I also welcome your feedback on anything in the comments section as it lets me know what people find interesting and helpful.

Nothing else is different - you'll still be able to read whatever random thoughts I have that might be even tangentially related to this place. The URL will remain the same, in case you've bookmarked or linked to anything here.

Enjoy, and happy holidays!

Return to The Bridge home page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,

Brilliant....
Love the play on words.
You are right on target with
"The Bridge" reflecting our community.

Thank you for your creative outlook!!

Happy, Healthy & Safe Holidays.

BarbraSue Miller