Friday, December 28, 2007

Seabridge Wakes Up

E-mail readers, click on "Seabridge Wakes Up" title above for full story.

Even more than yesterday's elapsed-time video, this one from this morning is subtle. Still, as I watch it, I think it's pretty representative of morning in our community - quiet and peaceful, with the occasional glimpses of residents beginning their day. I like how the color in the sky deepens as the sun rises, and the way the reflections off the windows play off the houses across the street. That's something I'd never paid attention to before.

I'm realizing that this place isn't Times Square, so I'm probably not going to capture much more activity than this. Not such a bad thing, really. Still, if you have ideas for other places to try this out, let me know!

Return to The Bridge home page.

1 comment:

Dora said...

Todd...great idea with the time lapse photos...would love to see the ocean/boats and a sunset. Dora