Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Giant Toilet Falls Off Truck

E-mail readers, click "Giant Toilet" link above for full story.

OK, I admit it - one of my guilty pleasures is reading the Register from time to time to check out the Police Blotter. I don't do it very often, but when I am able, I get quite an insight into daily life in our city. Giant Toilet Falls Off Truck, Nude Woman, Group Perform "Ritual", Car Washer Workers Crash Customer's Car - you couldn't make these up if you tried. What's your favorite? I kind of like 'Angel' smashes pumpkins and Police called on rude lemonade sellers.

We're fortunate to very seldom read about our own community in there (though the lemonade incident was dangerously close). So you can imagine my surprise to learn that I missed one a few weeks back:

Woman's $588,000 Check Turns Out To Be Counterfeit

If anyone gets a real check for $588,000, call me...

Return to Seabridge Journal home page.

No comments: