Thursday, December 27, 2007

On A Thursday Afternoon.

E-mail readers, click "On A Thursday Afternoon" title above for full story.

Photography has always interested me, though I haven't always had much time to devote to it. Nowadays, digital cameras and photo editing software have made easy the things that used to take hours in the lab.

Since I'm usually working during the day, I thought I'd take advantage of time off to try out some fun features on my camera and also see what I've been missing. Turns out - not much, especially on a holiday week! Still, this video made from time-lapse photos of Tempe Drive has its charm. For one, it's kind of cool to see the shadows move and lengthen as the day draws to a close. Close observers will even see the Christmas lights turn on and neighbors going about their business.


This 33-second video covered a period of 3 hours and 20 minutes. Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow with a different vantage point.

Return to The Bridge home page.

No comments: