Saturday, July 7, 2007

Summer Days Aren't So Bad Either

I know I've posted quite a few pictures-only lately, but it's kind of hard to pass them up when we've had such beautiful weather recently. Especially when the rest of the West seems to be baking in 100 degree heat. So, indulge me a little more. These photos are from a walk I was on shortly after noon today.


The pictures do remind me - have you seen what our community looks like with the "Birds Eye" view of Microsoft Live Search/Virtual Earth? Check out what we look like from the air...

(bonus credit to anyone who can point out any clues as to when these might have been taken - or any other noteworthy observations. It definitely seems to be before the painting.)

1 comment:

Karen and Eli said...

Palms look young so have to be at least 2 years ago or longer. Also the picture says 2005 on the bottom so that may be a clue! D & K.