Wednesday, July 11, 2007

News from Around Seabridge

Well, hopefully things are drying out from this morning's sprinkler malfunction that sent streams of water down the hillside by my house. Any more water and we could have opened a water park. Perhaps I'll see about getting some video up on this blog.

Don't forget that there's a regular meeting of the Seabridge HOA Board of Directors next Tuesday at 7PM in the Clubhouse. The last meeting was very informative, and the board has some important decisions to make in the coming year that will affect all of us. While I'll attempt to report the news here, it's always good for homeowners to see and contribute (in the appropriate way) to board discussions first-hand

I saw a banner at the corner of Heil and Algonquin this morning that looked encouraging - it was providing information on the Huntington Harbour Property Owners Association website. But unfortunately, the link I followed seems contain information about 2 years out of date. Perhaps they'll be updating it soon.

However, the OC Register runs a column on Harbour Happenings that provides some interesting updates from the Harbour, most notably the Edinger Project that I mentioned last week

I leave you with this picture of a beautiful sunset, taken Monday night from Sunset Aquatic Park at the end of Edinger.

No comments: