Thursday, January 31, 2008

Expanding The Community

E-mail readers, click on "Expanding The Community" title above to read the full story.

"The Bridge" has been around for about 7 months now, and I hope that you feel it's on its way toward meeting the goal of informing residents and creating a stronger sense of community here.

If so, this is a good time to remind you all of how you can help in that effort:

  • Let me know if you have ideas of stories to cover here. If it's even tangentially related to Seabridge, chances are good that others will find it interesting.

  • Please take a moment again right now to inform your neighbors of this blog. It's grown largely through word of mouth, and I don't have the ability to contact all residents myself. Just send them a quick e-mail with the link and a welcome on my behalf!

  • Continue to comment on features you find interesting. (Just click on the "Comments" link under each article). It lets me know that people are reading and also helps give me a better sense of what people enjoy.

  • Make sure you sign up on the right-hand side for automatic notification of any new stories. In that way, you won't miss any news or features.

Thanks a lot for your continued support.

No comments: