Saturday, September 15, 2007

Red light, Green light

E-mail readers, click title above for the full story.

I found this recent article from the OC Register interesting. This week, the HB City Council will be discussing the installation of red light cameras within the city.

I drive to work each day up Valley View, and a few years back started encountering two of these cameras in Garden Grove. I was initially against them, but as I read up more, I learned how they operate. And now I think they're a pretty good thing. It seems like barely a day goes by that I don't read about another accident at one of our city's major intersections. As with most things, the cameras can be used properly and they can be abused, but it will be interesting to see how the council votes.


Return to Seabridge Journal home page.

No comments: