Saturday, August 16, 2008

Board Meeting, August 19th

As you may have noticed, summer is in full swing, and I have not been posting as much as I'd like, nor have I been able to attend recent board meetings. I will try to make up for that a bit today.

In recent association news, our community manager Morgen Hardigree has left Cardinal Property Management to allow for a schedule that better fits with her family. I look forward to meeting our new manager, Jim Goldman.

There is a board meeting this coming Tuesday, August 19th. The agenda has been posted, and I find the following items of interest:

  • Landscape committee appointments

  • Dock Repairs

  • Key Fob Distribution and Entry Gate Procedures

  • Investment Requirements

  • Window Washing

I encourage everyone to attend. There are a lot of decisions to be made on behalf of the community and you should understand and have your say on how they are being made.

No comments: