Monday, October 15, 2007

Deep Thoughts from the Guru

E-mail readers, click on "Deep Thoughts..." title above for full story.

As I mentioned in the earlier post, it had been a while since I checked the website of the California Condo Guru, Beth Grimm, so I thought I'd pay it a visit. There were some interesting updates, and below I'll share with you some of the ones I found to be most interesting.

Earthquake Insurance - What are some of the things we should be thinking about? What risks are we willing to take on? What risks are we putting on our neighbors? This is an interesting perspective on the topic.

Additional Perspective on Earthquake Insurance - some additional considerations on the subject

Homeowner Conduct - It's all too easy to focus on what the board does, but sometimes it's helpful to think about how we homeowners conduct ourselves. Even if we don't engage in such behavior ourselves, we might know of someone who does.

Return to Seabridge Journal home page.

No comments: