Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meet Some of Your Candidates

E-mail readers, click "Meet Some of Your Candidates" title above for the full story.

On Sunday, May 18th, I invited all declared candidates for the board of directors to participate in The Bridge's "Meet The Candidates Forum". I received information from the following:

Homeowners who have registered on this blog may click each name above for more information above and beyond the candidate statements you received along with your ballot.

Each of these candidates took the time to respond and I believe is worthy of your vote. Because I did not receive statements from all candidates, let alone a majority, I am publishing all profiles at once. I may also exercise some additional discretion when moderating the Q&A.

Talk to people who know the candidates and/or attend meetings. Do your homework. More than anything, I encourage all homeowners to exercise their right and responsibility to vote for members of the board of directors.

No comments: